Echoes Waiting List
We use a program called ‘My WaitList’ to ensure that our Waiting List is managed in an efficient, equitable and ethical way.
This platform also empowers parents and families by giving you access to an account where you can view your application, update your preferences, and communicate with us.
Please click below to create (or access) your WaitList account.
Waiting List Terms & Conditions:
- Applying to the Waiting List does not guarantee an offer of placement or enrolment.
- The Waiting List Fee is non-refundable.
- The Waiting List fee is waived for siblings of children currently, or previously, enrolled in any SA Montessori centre.
- We reserve the right to waive or discount the Waiting List fee in certain circumstances (such as following an Open Day) and these are time sensitive and/or context specific and therefore not generally applicable to all applicants.
- Wherever possible, priority consideration is given to siblings of current students and returning families.
- We reserve the right to prioritise placements to support families facing exceptional circumstances and/or promote the well-being of our community.
- ‘Up to Date’ Immunisation status is a prerequisite for Enrolment with SA Montessori, and applicants on the Waiting List will be required to provide evidence of this status before a placement is offered.
Our website is updated regularly and we endeavour to ensure it reflects current and accurate information – however, all details displayed are subject to change. It is important that you contact a centre directly to confirm up to date and correct details.